Al-Ameen has a particular interest in helping children and vulnerable communities and provides healthcare on multiple levels: primary, secondary, tertiary and health rehabilitation. Health facilities and infrastructure is a constant target during crises due to military operations, sieges, hard access, targeting of infrastructure, medical professionals fleeing, medical supplies are hard to deliver, and congestion on available health facilities as a result of increased refugees and IDPs. Al-Ameen’s Health department is strong, with a multitude of projects, as well as a staff composed of doctors and qualified medical professionals globally. Finally, Al-Ameen conducts need assessments to provide optimal aid.
We are actively working to:
- Support primary healthcare centers (PHCs), dental clinics, OB/GYN centers and mobile clinics
- Provision of aid and delivery of medical equipment
- Support dialysis, physical rehabilitation centers, and prosthesis centers
- Provision of medical education and training
- Create emergency response including field hospitals and mobile clinics in areas with no access to hospitals
- Provide first aid training to individuals in areas, in order to increase success of first response