Dialysis Technician supervisor
Website Al Ameen
for Humanitarian Support
Extending the job application announcement
Job Title: Dialysis Technician supervisor
Location: Turkey – Gaziantep (With ability to travel and reside in Somalia)
Position Status: Full-time – 6 Months
The last date for submission: 31/05/2023
AL AMEEN for Humanitarian Support is a non -governmental organization established by a group of volunteers in Syria during the crisis in 2012 and registered in the USA, Sweden, and turkey.
AL AMEEN is implementing projects through regional offices in Syria, Turkey, Lebanon, Yemen, Sudan, Iraq, Palestine, and Somalia.
Our work sectors are Health, Nutrition, Education, Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL), Protection, Shelter &Non-food items, Wash and Sanitation.
AL AMEEN also manages development projects, advocates to empower civil societies and local governance.
AL AMEEN is seeking a Dialysis Technician supervisor who would perform various functions as they are required to work very closely with patients and set up machines necessary for their multiple tests.
Implementation of Program
- Prepare dialysis equipment and accessories before operating.
- The possibility of giving training on dialysis machines
- Supervising the work of a dialysis technician
- Operate the dialysis machine and monitor it during work.
- Monitoring patients during the operation process and taking and recording their vital signs.
- Giving the necessary treatments according to the orders of the specialist doctor
- Applying public safety principles and rules and applying infection control procedures
- Performing any other tasks assigned to him within his competence.
- Commitment to training.
Monitoring and reporting:
- Commitment to promptly write its reports and deliver them to the person in charge.
- Ability to work in a stressful setting and adapt quickly to changing environments.
- Ability to conduct work in a professional and mature manner.
- Bachelor of Nursing or Diploma of Hemodialysis
- At least Four years of experience in the dialysis process
- technical experience In Dialysis
- Ability to work well with a team and establish relationships with other teams/offices.
- Knowledge of infection control standards within health facilities
- a valid residence and Ability to travel and reside in Somali during the contract period.
- Arabic is mandatory.
- Very good English language skills (writing – reading – speaking)
The AL AMEEN and AL AMEEN Staff must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the AL AMEEN Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. By these values, the AL AMEEN enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation and Combating Trafficking in Persons.
Compliance & Ethics
Promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout AL AMEEN. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of AL AMEEN and donor compliance and ethics standards and adhere to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicate these values to staff and partners and require them to adhere to them.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within AL AMEEN
and amongst beneficiaries served by AL AMEEN
NB: considering the purpose and values of the organisation, AL AMEEN requests its complete employee flexibility in terms of duties and commitment, as their job description and title can be adjusted throughout the year according to needs and priorities.
If you have any inquiries, please contact us via: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.